Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Routine

Week 3 of homeschooling is going much smoother. I am still trying to rack my brain for an activity for Grant and Porter to do that will keep them happy, occupied, and with little supervision needed for 1 hour. If you have any ideas let me know. I am amazed with some of the curriculum. In history, Benson and Grant have both learned all the continents, thanks to a nifty little song that is actually to the tune of a girls camp favorite (The cutest boy I ever saw was sippin' cider through a straw.). At first I was certain that this was not age/grade appropriate. I don't remember what grade I learned all the continents but it definitely was not kindergarten. Is that normal? I am surprised with what he is capable of - and this is one of the reason I enjoy it.